Seeking an experienced Property Accountant with experience in accounting for the multifamily housing industry.
This position is with a great property management company that is owner-managed.
Must have experience in accounting for multi-family property management.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Reconciling balance sheets accounts
- Conducting analysis of Gross Possible Rent
- Posting journal entries
- Analyzing general ledger activity
- Monitoring cash accounts
- Being the point of contact for company’s payment processor
- Preparing financial statements for property level operations
- Preparing and reviewing balance sheets and income statements
- Transferring Management fees
- Calculating and transferring Owners’ distributions
- Transferring reimbursements to overhead entity
- Bi-monthly rent roll review
- Accounting for multi-family property management
- Familiarity with Real Page
- Familiarity with Yardi
- Proficiency with Excel Spreadsheets
- BA or Associates degree in accounting
- CPA preferred
Salary is $65 to $85 a year (depending on experience).